Monday, March 28, 2011

Thought for the Day: Read, Chew, and then Digest for Awhile!

Recently, I received an email from a neighborhood friend of mine. The email itself was helpful for what I was wanting to know at the time but it was the slogan or tag line at the end of her email that spoke volumes to me. It really summed up my past year and what I had been experiencing. But it also put into perspective for me that I might not be alone and that I too need to reach out from time to time from under my little rock that I have been hiding under and lend a listening ear at times too. I might just learn something from other people's journeys! So read, chew, and digest for awhile!

"Attitude is everything. Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly, and Pray Continually. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."

So true! So true! Thanks Julie U.!

No comments:

Post a Comment