Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gentleman Start Your Engines

By Guest Blogger Jack Jack
(Trying to encourage Jack Jack to write over the summer!) 

Three months ago, I had a Pine Wood Derby for Boy Scouts. I was the first person to get in first place out of my Den (see my video under our videos on youtube). My friend Jack got in first place for our Den though.

My car was called TJ Rocker. The TJ stands for Thomas Jefferson and the Rocker is for Rock-n-Roll. It was shiny red and had rock-n-roll stickers all over it. Dad helped me make it. He spray painted it and bought me the stickers. 

He took me to the practice place before the actual derby. During practice, we saw a Sleeping Beauty car. It looked just like mine but it was pink and had Sleeping Beauty stickers on it. I thought it was funny.

I want to do it next year! The End!





No comments:

Post a Comment