Tuesday, July 28, 2009

To blog or to not to blog

For the past couple of weeks I have been faced with the dilemma whether to blog or to not. Every morning I get up and read my two favorite blogs Rucci's Roost and The Walkers and I get inspired. Every week they are able to capture the day to day excitements and adventures of their daily lives through their blogs and it is through their blogs that I am able to keep in close contact and update with my two dearest friends. A few months back my husband set me up with a facebook account in hopes of keeping our loved ones informed but over the last couple of weeks I have grown tired of the impersonal nature of facebook. There is no where on facebook that I am able to journal and capture the true essence and impact of the adventure that my two littlest hurricanes are experiencing. So with that said I am going to attempt this blogging thing in hopes to keep all of my dearest loved ones informed! Thanks Ashley and Kim for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment